Privacy & Cookies
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd through the Website. This definition incorporates, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the (Cookies) clause below.|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.|
|Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd
we or us
|Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 6834694. Whose registered office is at 18-20 Cavendish, Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffs, B79 7XH.|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.tamworthbuildingplastics.co.uk, and any sub-domain of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e) Reference to any statutory provision includes and modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the way, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a) IP address (automatically collected);
b) Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
c) Operating systems (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a) data is given to us by you and
b) data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us, by you
7. Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd will collect your Data in several ways, for example;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
a) We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b) We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie setting on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”
Keeping Data secure
9. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a) We store your data on secure servers.
10. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
11. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and other online problems, visit www.getsafeonline.org.
13. Even if we delete you date, it may still exist on backup or archive material for tax, regulatory or legal purposes.
14. You have the following rights in relation to your data;
a. Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you, or information that we modify, update or delete. You can be provided with access to this information without charge, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. If we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If this is the case, we will inform you of our reasons why.
b. Right to correct – if you believe any of your data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have this rectified.
c. Right to erase – You can request that we remove your data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your data – You can ask us to limit the way we use your data or “block” us from using it.
e. Right to portability of data – the right to request that we move, transfer or copy your data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via email – email@example.com
If you feel we have not handled a data relation complaint in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their details can be found on their website – https://ico.org.uk.
Please keep us informed if any of your data changes during the period we hold it for.
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership or control
16. Although, highly unlikely, Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd may expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or transfer of control or part of the business. Data provided to us, when relevant to the business, will be transferred to the new controlling party for the use for which it was originally applied to us.
17. It may also be necessary to disclose any data to any prospective purchaser of the business.
18. If any of the above should occur, we will take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
19. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that privacy of the user is always protected .
20. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
21. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message requesting your consent to those Cookies. By giving your consent to the pacing of Cookies, you are enabling Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd to provide you with a better service and experience. You may deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however, this may prevent certain features of the Website from functioning as intended.
22. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies.||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.|
23. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
24. You are able to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
25. We would recommend that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you seek help or guidance from the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure how to adjust your settings.
26. The website, aboutcookies.org can provide more general information on cookies and give details on how to delete them from your computer.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
30. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Tamworth Building Plastics Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org